You can access your 1098-E and/or 1099-C statement within Account Access
How to Access Your 1098-E and/or 1099-C Statement
- Sign into Account Access
- Select the "1098" option in the navigation bar
- We report amounts of $600 or more in interest paid or debt cancelled during a calendar year to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- We will mail you a 1098-E if you paid $600 or more in interest to us during the calendar year.
- We will mail you a 1099-C if you had $600 or more of debt with us cancelled during the calendar year.
- If you paid less than $600 in interest or had less than $600 of debt cancelled, you may view your tax information for the year online, through Account Access.
If you have specific questions about your 1098-E and/or 1099-C statement, please contact a tax professional or the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or www.irs.gov
If you are having trouble accessing your information via our automated system, please contact us.