Content Row Style:
Online Account Login Links:
Federal Loans https://www.mynmsl.org/AIO
- Private & Perkins Loans https://nmeaf.uasecho.com/Account/SignIn
Make a Payment
Effective 4/1/2020, NMEAF will no longer accept payments made with a Credit Card. Debit Cards and Check by Phone options are still available.
- Online: Make a one-time New Mexico student loan payment online within Account Access
- Automatic Payments Direct Debit: Complete and return the direct debit authorization form
Mail: Send check or money order with your account number to
NMEAF- New Mexico Student Loans
P.O. Box 27020
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7020
- If you are having difficulties with making a payment through Online Account Access please contact us.
Disable Mouseover Effect:
Content Row Style:
Update Your Contact InformationYou can update your phone numbers, email, and permanent address in Account Access.
Update a Name Change
To update your new name, you must provide us with a copy of one of the following documents:
- Current driver license
- Social security card
- Marriage certificate
- Court order Certificate of U.S. Naturalization (form N-550 or N-570)
- Mail: NMEAF- New Mexico Student Loans , P.O. Box 27020 , Albuquerque, NM 87125-7020
- Fax: 505-345-7269 or 505-341-9361
Billing Due DatesWe are here to work with you to make sure your New Mexico student loan payment due date is the best possible for your schedule.
To change your bill due date:
- Your account must be current in order to change your due date. You may not change your due date if your account is delinquent.
- Your due date may be changed to any date between the 1st and the 28th of the month.
- Contact us if you would like to request a due date change and please include your account number.
- Your new due date will be effective on your next billing statement.
- While your due date change is being processed continue to make regular payments as billed while your request is being processed.
Paperless BillingEnroll for paperless billing and receive a monthly email reminder to pay your student loan bill. Paperless Billing is convenient, green, safe, and reliable.
Sign Up for Paperless Billing
- Login to Account Access
- Select "Statements"
- Select "Opt Out of Paper Statements"