Content Row Style:
Join the NMEAF TeamWe know the success of our organization is due to the efforts of our outstanding employees. If you are an innovative and creative individual with a strong focus on customer service, apply to join our dedicated team.
Our employees like working here, the average tenure of our employees is 10+ years.
We employ approximately 100 people and strive to provide the best possible student loan services and products to students, families and educational institutions in accordance with applicable State and Federal policies.
Disable Mouseover Effect:
Content Row Style:
Job PostingsWe welcome all interested and qualified applicants to apply for our posted open positions. We do not accept unsolicited inquiries. NMEAF is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the information in this site is available in alternate formats upon request. You may download PDF descriptions of our open positions below:
NMEAF does not have any open positions at this time
- Please continue to check back regularly for our New Mexico job opportunities on this site or visit our LinkedIn page for the latest job postings.
In order to be considered for any of our open positions, salary requirements must be included with your resume. Qualified candidates may apply by sending us a completed resume and salary requirements by email to: email@example.com
Job candidates may also apply directly through our student loan job postings on:
BenefitsBesides being a great place to work, NMEAF offers competitive employee benefits:
- Medical Insurance Coverage Partial employee contribution
- Dental Insurance Coverage Partial employee contribution
- Vision Insurance Coverage Partial employee contribution
- Term Life Insurance Employer paid benefit equal to two times the employee's annualized salary Option of purchasing supplemental life insurance.
- Retirement Plans Required participation 401(a) Retirement Plan Employee contribution is 3.5% per pay period Employer contribution is 7% (5 year vesting schedule) 403(b) retirement accounts are also available to employees through payroll deduction
- Reimbursement Accounts Use of pre-tax income to pay health and/or day care costs
- Long Term Disability Insurance Employer paid benefit with an option to purchase upgrade
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Credit Union Membership
- 11 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave Benefits