The New Mexico Educational Assistance Foundation (“NMEAF”) DBA New Mexico Student Loans, from time to time issues bonds, the proceeds of which are used to originate or acquire student loans and to pay certain costs of issuance. The student loans originated or acquired with the bond proceeds serve as collateral for the bonds. All currently outstanding bonds issued by NMEAF, except the Series 2021 B, are tax exempt. As an investor in NMEAF student loan bonds, you play a vital role in our mission to help students finance post-secondary education.
By viewing or downloading bond and student loan investment information from this Investor Information Section of the NMEAF website you agree to these terms:
NMEAF maintains this Investor Information Section of our web site (“Investor Information Section”) as a service to enhance access to information regarding the federal student loan program and to aid potential investors who may wish to consider investments in NMEAF student loan bonds. The bond information provided in this Investor Information Section is accurate as of the time it was placed on the web site, and while NMEAF makes every effort to update and maintain the accuracy of the information, NMEAF can make no guarantees as to its accuracy.
By accessing or using the information in this Investor Information Section you acknowledge that you have read, understand and are in agreement with the terms and provisions of this Legal Disclaimer. As the information contained in this Investor Information Section is not guaranteed as to accuracy and is subject to change without notice, you should consult with the financial advisors for NMEAF prior to making any investment decisions. Information for NMEAF student loan bonds may be obtained by contacting our President or Vice President of Finance at 505-345-3371.
Reports & Other Documents
Parity Ratios - Summary
Each Parity Summary contains the quarterly ratios for each Trust Indenture with comparatives to prior month and prior year. Documents are in PDF format.
Education Loan Bonds – Series 2001, Series 2002, Series 2003, Series 2004, Series 2021
NMEAF issues the Series 1998, Series 1999, Series 2000, Series 2001, Series 2002, Series 2003, Series 2004, Series 2005, Series 2006, Series 2007, Series 2009, Series 2013 and 2021 1B Bonds pursuant to the Indenture of Trust dates February 1, 1998, as amended by the:
- First Amendment to Indenture of Trust dated as of November 15, 1998, and as amended and supplemented by the:
- Second Supplemental Indenture of Trust of Trust dated as of May 1, 1999,
- Third Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of October 1, 2000,
- Fourth Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of December 1, 2001,
- Fifth Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of December 1, 2002,
- Sixth Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of October 1, 2003,
- Seventh Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of April 1, 2004,
- Eight Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of July 1, 2004,
- Ninth Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of October 1, 2005,
- Tenth Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of July 1, 2006,
- Eleventh Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of July 1, 2007,
- Twelfth Supplemental and Amending Indenture of Trust dated as of September 1, 2009,
- Thirteenth Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of May 1, 2013, and the
- Fourteenth Supplemental Indenture of Trust dated as of December 1, 2021 (collectively, the “1998 Indenture”).
The trustee for the 1998 Indenture is Zions First National Bank.
- Official Statement – Senior Series 2021 – 1 A & 2021 – 1B Bonds
- Bonds Outstanding – 1998 Indenture (Last Update: September 30, 2023)
Parity Ratios – 1998 Indenture
- June 30, 2023
- March 31, 2023
- December 31, 2022
- September 30, 2022
- June 30, 2022
- March 31, 2022
- December 31, 2021
- September 30, 2021
- June 30, 2021
- March 31, 2021
- December 31, 2020
- September 30, 2020
- June 30, 2020
- March 31, 2020
- Portfolio Report – 1998 Indenture
- Quarterly Monitoring Waterfall and Collections 1998 Indenture
- Reports to Registered Owners